iCharger DX3 DC 1600W 30A
Dviejų kanalų pakrovėjas su balansavimu
With a maximum potential output of 1600W, the iCharger DX8 is second only to the 4010Duo, at a fraction of the size and cost. Charge at up to 30A per channel (50A total) on LiPo batteries up to 8S. With a balance current of a full 2A, charges will finish faster than ever. The full color IPS display provides a wealth of information at a glance, using the operating system perfected on the larger Duo iChargers.
The DX8 can charge at up to 30A, and it can also discharge at up to 30A! While similar size chargers limit their discharge capabilities, the DX8 offers iChargers trademark support for regenerative discharge, allowing the charger to provide a full 1600W of discharge capability when powered from a suitable battery bank.
Despite its small size and low price, this is still a full featured iCharger, with multi-chemistry support and all the depth of settings youve come to expect, including an improved software interface for recording battery data and upgrading firmware.
iCharger DX8 Dual Channel 1600W 30A High Power Balance Charger Discharge For Lipo Li-Io Life LiHv Ni-CD Battery Charging
Standard configuration: only host, without balance board, input and output lines.
1. Adopt advanced high efficiency synchronous buck boost (synchronous buck boost DC / DC converter) technology, high power, high current and high conversion efficiency. The maximum charging power is 1600W, the maximum charging and discharging current of channel is 30a, and the maximum charging and discharging current of two channel synchronous mode is 50A.
2. Support the balanced charging of 8 strings of Lipo, Li-Io, life, LIVH, Ni-CD and LTO (adopt the unique internal resistance correction balance algorithm and the maximum 2A balance current to ensure the rapid and accurate completion of the balance): support the charging of 1-25 strings of Ni MH and Ni Cd batteries: support the charging of 1-15 strings of lead-acid batteries.
3. Realize the dual channel adjustable digital power supply function (with protection functions such as overcurrent, overvoltage, input under voltage and input overcurrent).
4. With type-C PD charging port, it is convenient for users to charge mobile phones and tablets.
5. Intelligent fan control. Through the internal temperature sensor, control the speed of the fan.
6. Internal temperature protection. If the internal temperature is greater than the attenuation temperature, the equipment will automatically reduce the output power: if it is greater than the shutdown temperature, it will automatically shut down.
7. This machine can save the parameter settings of 64 batteries and support data import / export SD card.
8. 2.4-inch IPS full view color LCD display. Provide rich information display: current, voltage, electric quantity, power, internal resistance, control status, consumption time, temperature, etc
9. Varied discharge functions: local discharge, Regenerative to input or another channel discharge, and lithium battery extended discharge function.
High efficiency synchronous buck boost technology, high power, high current and high efficiency
1600W peak charging power with up to 50A charging and discharging in synchronous mode
Supports up to 8S LiPo/LiLo/Life/LIHV/NiZn and LTO batteries, 25-cell NiMH/NiCd batteries and 15-cell Lead-Acid batteries
Internal temperature sensors allowing control of the fan speed
Thermal shutdown for added protection
The DX8 can store up to 64 battery profiles
Full color 2.4″ LCD display provides: current, voltage, electric quantity, power, internal resistance, control status, consumption time, temperature and more
Specification of iCharger DX8:
Charge Power (Max) 1600W (max 1100W per channel)
Charge Current Range 0.05-30A
Current Drain (Balancing) 2A
Balance Accuracy 10mV
Internal Discharge (Max) 70W (45W max per channel)
External Discharge (Max) 2100W (max 1050W per channel)
Regenerative Discharge (Max) 1600W (max 1100W per channel)
Discharge Current Range 0.05-30A
LiPo/LiIo/LiFe 1-8S per channel
NiCd/NiMh Cell Count 1-20S per channel
Pb Battery Cell Count 1-12S per channel
Temperature Control (Intel.) Yes
PC Connectivity USB-C
USB Charge Type-C PD 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Warranty 1 year
Input Voltage 9-49V DC
Input Current Limit 65A